HOW WE WORK
We purposely impact those in need. We apply a 5 step process to determine where to allocate our resources and seek Advisory Board counsel based on the following 5 steps to success:
1. Start by understanding the problem/opportunity – which includes discussions with stakeholders to explore the challenges/opportunities
2. Analyse and develop solutions
3. Develop financial plan with impact requirements
4. Execute and implement
5. Deliver amazing results and positive outcomes
Gotcha 4 Life is the public brand and image to represent our mission to improve men’s mental health. The registered charity is under the legal entity called AVAAL4 Life Foundation Ltd. Gotcha 4 Life is a trademark of AVAAL 4 Life Foundation Ltd.
Gotcha 4 Life is led by the Board of Directors – Gareth Pike, Mike Charter and Gus Worland. Specific resources are also utilised when needed to tackle specific challenges.
Gotcha 4 Life/AVAAL 4 Life Foundation Ltd is a Registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and has Australian Tax Office approved Tax Exempt status and Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Status.
Donations of at least $2 to Gotcha 4 Life/AVAAL 4 Life Foundation Ltd are tax deductible, as AVAAL 4 Life Foundation Ltd is endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a deductible gift recipient (DGR) organisation. Retain proof of donation for your deduction.
Gotcha 4 Life complies with the governance standards applied by Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) which can be found here (link to:http://www.acnc.gov.au/ACNC/Manage/Governance/ACNC/Edu/GovStds_overview.aspx)
Gotcha 4 Life seeks to raise and appropriate funds/resources in accordance with the following criteria:
– Strategy: clear strategic goals and demonstrable outcome-orientated measures. We track the effectiveness of our project efforts against our mission and risks related to the ongoing operation.
– Outcomes: We report against realistic, measurable and achievable goals and outcomes, including societal impact of our projects.
– Capability: We focus on projects where we have the skillset or we can mobilise resources to efficiently deliver.
– Leadership: We consult appropriately with key stakeholders to understand the external environment including public policy, government, other organisations working within the sector, and the community.