HOW WE WORK
We purposely impact those in need. We apply a 5 step process to determine where to allocate our resources and seek Advisory Board counsel based on the following 5 steps to success:
1. Start by understanding the problem/opportunity – which includes discussions with stakeholders to explore the challenges/opportunities
2. Analyse and develop solutions
3. Develop financial plan with impact requirements
4. Execute and implement
5. Deliver amazing results and positive outcomes
Gotcha4Life is the public brand and image to represent our mission to improve men’s mental health. The registered charity is under the legal entity called Gotcha4Life.
Gotcha4Life is led by the Board of Directors – Gareth Pike, Gus Worland and Peggy Dwyer. Specific resources are also utilised when needed to tackle specific challenges.
Gotcha4Life Ltd is a Registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and has Australian Tax Office approved Tax Exempt status and Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Status.
Donations of at least $2 to Gotcha4Life Foundation Ltd are tax deductible, as Gotcha4Life Ltd is endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a deductible gift recipient (DGR) organisation. Retain proof of donation for your deduction.
Gotcha4Life complies with the governance standards applied by Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) which can be found here (link to:http://www.acnc.gov.au/ACNC/Manage/Governance/ACNC/Edu/GovStds_overview.aspx)
Gotcha4Life seeks to raise and appropriate funds/resources in accordance with the following criteria:
– Strategy: clear strategic goals and demonstrable outcome-orientated measures. We track the effectiveness of our project efforts against our mission and risks related to the ongoing operation.
– Outcomes: We report against realistic, measurable and achievable goals and outcomes, including societal impact of our projects.
– Capability: We focus on projects where we have the skillset or we can mobilise resources to efficiently deliver.
– Leadership: We consult appropriately with key stakeholders to understand the external environment including public policy, government, other organisations working within the sector, and the community.